What can I do if my application for a special event/block party street closure permit is denied?

If the City Manager does not issue the Permit, the Applicant may appeal the denial to the City Council by filing a notice of appeal with the City Clerk within five (5) days after receiving the notice of denial. The City Council shall then hear the appeal as soon as practicable (usually the next regularly schedule Council meeting) and its decision is final.