Where can I drop off used motor oil and gasoline?
The City of Round Rock offers disposal options for the following residential automotive waste:
Used motor oil is accepted daily at the following locations:
- Public Works Office, 2008 Enterprise Drive
- Fire Station #3, 1992 Rawhide Street
- Fire Station #4, 3300 Gattis School Road
- Fire Station #6, 2919 Joe DiMaggio Boulevard
- The Recycling Center, 310 Deepwood Drive (open daily 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., except on scheduled holidays)
Gasoline is accepted in quantities of five (5) gallons or less at the Recycling Center. The gasoline must be in an approved gas container and must be handed directly to a Recycling Center attendant on site. Gasoline brought to the center in milk or other plastic jugs will NOT be accepted.
Antifreeze/Brake, Transmission, Power Steering Fluid/Car Batteries/Oil Filters:
These items are accepted at the Recycling Center.