Who do I call about road repair, maintenance, litter or dead animals?

For city roads, use the Online Request Services to request road repairs or maintenance. 

For city roadways call Animal Control at 218-5500.

For Williamson County roads call 943-3330.

For dead deer on IH 35 and the frontage road call 331-5361.
For other dead animals on IH 35 and the frontage road call 930-6016.