Where can I drop off paint and household chemicals?

City of Round Rock residential water customers may bring paint and chemicals to the Recycling Center at 310 Deepwood Drive during designated hours.  Please visit the program's web page for the scheduled times or call the office at (512) 218-5559.

Residential quantities of up to 25 gallons of materials cumulative per visit will be accepted.  Contractor or business waste will not be accepted.

Please bring driver's license and a recent City of Round Rock water bill as proof of residency.  If you do not pay a City of Round Rock water bill, you will NOT be able to drop off materials.