Did you know that more than 80% of waste being buried or burned could have been reused, recycled or composted?
|The City provides a variety of recycle/re-use programs designed to convert waste into resources. Residential curbside collection services are performed by Round Rock Refuse; garbage is collected once per week and recycling every other week.|
1st Wednesday of every month from 3 to 6 p.m.
City of Round Rock offers disposal options for the following residential automotive waste:
Dispose of your used motor oil in the designated oil dumpster at any of the following locations day or night:
- Public Works Building – 2008 Enterprise Drive
- Fire Station #3 – 1992 Rawhide Street
- Fire Station #4 – 3300 Gattis School Road
- Fire Station #6 – 2919 Joe DiMaggio Boulevard
- The Recycling Center – 310 Deepwood Drive (open daily 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., except on City holidays)
We can accept five gallons or less at the Recycling Center. The gasoline must be in an approved gas container (not in a milk or other plastic jug) and must be handed directly to the attendant on site. Include your name and phone number on the container so it can be returned to you.
Antifreeze, Brake/Transmission/Power Steering Fluid, Car Batteries, and Oil Filters are also accepted at the Recycling Center.