Did you know that more than 80% of waste being buried or burned could have been reused, recycled or composted?
Safely dispose of paint, automotive fluids, and other household chemicals. See details
Saturday, October 22, 2016 from 8 a.m. to noon
1st Wednesday of every month from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Garbage is collected once per week and recycling every other week.
- Recycling materials should be placed in the green 95-gallon cart.
- Carts may be placed at curb no earlier than 7 a.m. the day before collection and removed by 7 p.m. the following day.
- Missed garbage, recycling, or bulk item collection should be reported to Round Rock Refuse; call 512-255-4980.
- Brush pick-up is handled by the Forestry Division. Visit Brush Recycling for details or to schedule a pick-up.
- Curbside Recycling
- Recycling Center
- Household Hazardous Waste Disposal (HHW)
- Brush Recycling and Mulch
- Shred for a Paws Cause
- Spring Clean Up Week
- Spring HHW Saturday Collection and Fall HHW Saturday Collection
City of Round Rock offers disposal options for the following residential automotive waste:
Dispose of your used motor oil in the designated oil dumpster at any of the following locations day or night:
- Public Works Building – 2008 Enterprise Drive
- Fire Station #3 – 1992 Rawhide Street
- Fire Station #4 – 3300 Gattis School Road
- Fire Station #6 – 2919 Joe DiMaggio Boulevard
- Recycling Center – 310 Deepwood Drive (open daily 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., except on City holidays)
We can accept five gallons or less at the Recycling Center. The gasoline must be in an approved gas container (not in a milk or other plastic jug) and must be handed directly to the attendant on site. Include your name and phone number on the container so it can be returned to you.
Antifreeze, Brake/Transmission/Power Steering Fluid, Car Batteries, and Oil Filters are also accepted at the Recycling Center.