- Water Block Rates or tiered rates are in effect May through October. Although the City is not currently under water restrictions, any usage over 18,000 gallons a month is charged at a higher rate. Use our rate calculator to determine your monthly bill.
- July is Smart Irrigation Month, find out what that means on the conservation page.
- Help keep your utility bill to a minimum
- Follow the watering schedule outlined below
- Do not water during the heat of the day (10am – 7pm)
- During cooler temperatures, turn the irrigation system off and run it manually when needed
- Visit Water Conservation and read the Water Spot blog for irrigation how-to videos, conservation rebate programs, and more!
|Outdoor Watering Schedule|
|Property Type||Watering Days|
|Residential Odd-Numbered Address||Wednesday and/or Saturday|
|Residential Even-Numbered Address||Thursday and/or Sunday|
|Commercial, Industrial, Multifamily, Institutional, Government||Tuesday and/or Friday|
For water leaks, water pressure issues, or any other water questions or concerns, contact our Waterline Maintenance Division at 512-218-5555 and a staff member will gladly assist you.
Our tiered water rate structure is designed to encourage water conservation. During peak summer months, May thru October, customers with heavier water usage are charged increasingly higher rates. Find current rates here. Use our rate calculator to determine your monthly bill.
When needed, the City pumps water into Lake Georgetown from Lake Stillhouse Hollow. The City also supplements our lake water supplies with water from the Edwards Aquifer.