Library focus group discussions continue through Nov. 1
Help shape the future of Round Rock's public library
The Round Rock Public Library is developing a master plan that will provide a clear direction for the Library for the next ten years.
As a public library we value the thoughts, ideas, and suggestions of our patrons. We want a lot of public participation as we develop the plan. We need a lot of public participation!
Please help shape the future of your library by participating in one of several Focus Group discussions:
- 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16, at Homefield Grill (appetizers)
- 7 to 9 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17, at 620 Cafe (coffee & pastries)
- 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 18, in Library meeting room B (coffee & dessert)
- Noon to 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19, in Library meeting room A (Hoody's boxed lunches)
- 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 20, in the Library staff break room (cookies)
- 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, at Gattiland. Focus on technology. You MUST register with [email protected] to attend this one!
Please email Michelle Cervantes at [email protected] to let us know which session you will be able to attend.
The discussion will last about 90 minutes. The discussion will be facilitated by one of our consultants from Godfrey's Associates, Inc. For puposes of planning your time, please allow a total of two hours from the time you arrive until the discussion has ended.
On behalf of the Library, thank you in advance for taking the time to help us with this project.
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012