Babytime: for babies from birth to 18 months old
- 9:30 a.m. Wednesday: 12-18 months
- 9:30 a.m. Thursday: Birth-12 months
- 9:30 a.m. Friday: 12-18 months
Normal hours are shown above. However, please check the City's monthly calendar or the Library's printable calendar for the most current schedule.
Babytime is a program specially designed for babies and their parent/caregiver. Babytime encourages language development and learning through stories, rhymes, and music. Each week, there will be a different theme in which baby and parent/caregiver will take part by listening to stories and rhymes, singing songs, and doing finger plays. Themes will be repeated every 6-8 weeks. The stories, songs, and rhymes will last approximately 15 minutes, after which toys will be brought out so that the babies and their parent/caregiver may play and interact with other babies and adults.
Call Virginia Hadley at 218-3279 if you have any questions.
Rules and Guidelines
- The program is designed for one baby and his or her parent/caregiver. Twins and triplets are exceptions to this rule.
- Classes are divided into two different age groups:
Thursday's session - birth to 12 months old.
Wednesday's and Friday's session - 12 months to 18 months old.
Handouts from Babytime
Babies from Head to Toe
Wiggles, Giggles, & Bubbles
Bedtime for Baby
Peek-a-boo! I Love You
Some files require a special viewer
- Use the list below to locate the proper program based on file-type:
PDF Adobe Reader
WMV Windows Media