For a limited time, enjoy free walk-in exercise classes at Clay Madsen Recreation Center.
Free Group Exercise Policies
- All participants must check in at the CMRC Front Desk prior to a group exercise class. Check in will be 30 minutes prior to class starting.
- CMRC Members will scan their membership card to validate a current membership, then sign in on the group exercise sign in sheet. CMRC non-members will pay the punch card rate of $5/class, then sign in on the group exercise sign in sheet.
- After signing in, participants will receive an aerobics card which will need to be brought to the instructor at the beginning of class. No one will be allowed to take the class without an aerobics card.
- Participants are asked to wear non-marking athletic shoes to class. Pilates participants may come in sandals.
- No participants will be allowed to enter a class 5 minutes after the start of class. This is for the participantsâ€™ safety.
- CMRC reserves the right to limit the number of people in each class to ensure the safety of each participant and ensure the highest quality program.