About | Meetings | Contact | Membership | Commissioners
About the Historic Preservation Commission
L-R: Rae Lynn Tipping, Barbara Keese, Pamela Sue Anderson, Bill Huggins, Cathleen Quick, Jerry Hodges
The Historic Preservation Commission (HPC) is a citizen commission appointed by the City Council to preserve, protect and promote the City of Round Rock's historic resources through preservation, public education, community partnerships, and heritage tourism.
The Historic Preservation Commission's responsibilities include:
- Evaluating Certificate of Appropriateness applications for historically zoned properties
- Evaluating and recommending properties and districts for historic designation
- Recommending Council action concerning applications for the historic properties tax exemption program
- Administering the requirements of the National Park Service's Certified Local Government Program
For more information please refer to Zoning Ordinance Section 46-70, or contact Joelle Jordan at 512-218-5422.
Please refer to the HPC schedule or the online calendar for dates, times and meeting location. For more information, please contact Joelle Jordan at 512-218-5422.
Contact HPC commissioners through Joelle Jordan at 512-218-5422. Please send correspondence in care of the Historic Preservation Program, 301 W. Bagdad Avenue, Suite 210, Round Rock, TX 78664.
Membership & Qualifications
HPC members are appointed by the City Council The five regular and one alternate members of the Historic Preservation Commission serve staggered two-year terms. Members should have some expertise in architecture, history, archaeology, planning or community design. Members must be registered voters and have been residents of Round Rock for at least twelve months.
Jerry Hodges (Chairman)
Pamela Sue Anderson (Vice Chair)
Cathleen Quick (Alternate)
Rae Lynn Tipping
June 2015: Hodges, Huggins, Tipping
June 2016: Anderson, Keese, Quick
Some files require a special viewer
- Use the list below to locate the proper program based on file-type:
PDF Adobe Reader
WMV Windows Media