The Round Rock City Council on March 14 appointed 13 members to a Bond Advisory Commission to make recommendations on a bond package for a potential election in November 2013. The Commmission reviewed capital projects for possible inclusion in the package.
Bond Advisory Commission meetings, topics
- March 27, 2013 -- Topics: Nominate and appoint Vice-Chair; commissioner introductions; Texas Open Meetings Act presentation by City Attorney; discuss duties and process for Bond Advisory Commission; discuss schedule.
- April 10, 2013 -- Topic: Public Library. Presentation slides (PDF)
- April 24, 2013 -- Topics: Fire Department future stations. Presentation slides (PDF); Performing arts center. Presentation slides (PDF)
- May 1, 2013 -- Topic: Fire and police training center. Presentation slides (PDF)
- May 8, 2013 -- Topic: Parks and recreation. Presentation slides (PDF)
- May 15, 2013 -- Topics: Follow up discussions on previous meetings; discuss methodology for recommending projects to City Council; discuss tours of various City facilities. Presentation slides (PDF)
- May 22, 2013 -- No meeting
- May 29, 2013 -- Topic: Potential financial impact of bond issuance. Presentation slides (PDF)
The Commission presented its Final Report (PDF) to the City Council at a July 11 meeting.
To reivew agendas and meeting minutes, visit the Bond Advisory Commission webpage at Round Rock Replay.
Mike Freeman, Chair
Nelson Nagle, Vice Chair
Some files require a special viewer
- Use the list below to locate the proper program based on file-type:
PDF Adobe Reader
WMV Windows Media