Saturday, October 25, 8 a.m. - noon (rain or shine)
Dispose of those hazardous chemicals easily and properly!
Bring your leftover paint, pesticides, fertilizers and other chemicals (see list below) to the Recycling Center, located at 310 Deepwood Drive, on Saturday October 25th between 8 a.m. and noon.
(Click to enlarge)
- Valid driver's license
- Current City of Round Rock water bill as proof of residency or a valid HHW Voucher
- Only residential waste in quantities of 25 gallons or less
| HHW Items Accepted|| HHW Items NOT Accepted|
| Pesticides|| Contractor or Business Waste|
| Herbicides|| Container larger than 5 gallons|
| Fertilizers|| Trash|
| Poisons|| Medical Waste|
| Pool Chemicals|| Sharps|
| Household Cleaners|| Radioactive Materials|
| Paint/Paint Thinner|| Bullets & Live Ammunition|
| Polishes & Varnishes|| Explosives, Fireworks & Flares|
| Stain|| Tires|
| Lacquer|| Gas Cylinders|
| Aerosol Cans|| |
| Solvents|| |
| Turpentine|| |
| Adhesives|| |
| Mercury|| |
| Smoke Detectors|| |
| Automotive Products|| |
Monthly HHW Collection Events
HHW collection events are held the 1st Wednesday of every month from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Drop-off Recycling Center. For more information about this program see HHW Collection. If you have any additional questions please call (512) 218-5559 or e-mail [email protected].
Drop-off Recycling Center
310 Deepwood Drive
Open Daily 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The following items are accepted daily at the Recycling Center:
- Electronics: computers, television sets, etc.
- Automotive products: motor oil, antifreeze, batteries, oil filters
- Non-freon appliances: washers, dryers, hot water heaters, stoves, dishwashers
Please visit Drop-Off Recycling Center for the complete list of items accepted daily at the Recycling Center.
Tires - call the following companies for tire disposal information:
- Wal-Mart Automotive Center - (512) 310-9024
- Discount Tire - (512) 341-8593
- NTB National Tire and Battery - (512) 238-9523
HHW Voucher Program
The Voucher Program is for out of city residents located in the Fern Bluff or Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District (MUD). These residents can participate in the City's HHW Collection Events upon presentation of a valid voucher. If you are a resident of either of these two MUD's, select the appropriate link below for information on how to obtain a voucher.
Brushy Creek MUD Fern Bluff MUD
Some files require a special viewer
- Use the list below to locate the proper program based on file-type:
PDF Adobe Reader
WMV Windows Media