These projects provide for the installation and improvement of signalized intersections throughout the City.
- Sam Bass Road at Creek Bend Boulevard - summer 2014
- Traffic Signals at RM 620 & Lake Creek Drive - fall 2014, minor improvements with driveway upgrades
- Traffic Signal at Pflugerville Parkway and Greenlawn Boulevard - fall 2014
- Red Bud at Mickey Mantle/Pioneer Crossing and Red Bud Lane at Old Settlers Boulevard - fall/winter 2014
- McNeil and St. Williams (project is included in the Railroad Quiet Zone Project) - spring 2015
- *University Boulevard at Vizcaya - spring 2015
*Bass Pro at N. Mays Street
Mays Street at Mays Crossing
*Sunrise Road at Double File Trail Boulevard
*Depending on pace of adjacent development projects.
- Budget - Varies per Intersection ($250,000-$300,000 is typical)
- Project Manager - Chad Wood
- Engineer - Varies per project
- Construction Contractor - Varies per project
- Gattis School Road and Greenlawn Boulevard - fall 2013