Current Job Openings
Please consider the following when applying for a position with the City of Round Rock:
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications.
- Applications are accepted for currently posted positions only.
- Each applicant must have his/her own account. You cannot share accounts.
If you already have an account, login using your username and password. You will not be able to create another account using the same e-mail address.
- A separate application is required for each position for which you are applying. You may make copies of the application and enter different positions titles, but each copy must have an original signature.
- Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
- It is important that your application or resume show all the relevant education and experience you possess, including Month and Year start and end dates (example: May 1999 - June 2005). If you held several positions while employed with one organization, please add a new work experience for each position
- Although many applicants may meet the minimum qualifications, applicants whose experience and education are a closer match to the job requirements, and who have listed preferred or desired experience will be considered first.
- The hiring department will review all qualified applications, and schedule interviews.
Only candidates who have been interviewed for a position will be notified of the final results.
- Candidates experiencing problems with logging in or password retrieval need to contact NEOGOV at 1-888-NEOGOV1.
Due to the volume of applications received, not all applicants are granted an opportunity to interview. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted typically within 30 days after the advertised closing date.
Some files require a special viewer
- Use the list below to locate the proper program based on file-type:
PDF Adobe Reader
WMV Windows Media