Seton Medical Center Williamson presents Hands on Health from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 2.
This hands-on family event allows participants to experience what goes on in the surgery room, get health screenings, donate blood, take a look inside a real helicopter and more.
The event includes:
- Mock Surgery and Cath Lab Tours including multispecialty, minimally invasive high def cameras, monitors, and scopes, laparoscopy demonstrations, simulated catheterizations, robotic surgery equipment, 3D imaging, Pacemakers and ICD Showing
- Health Screenings and Education including diabetic and blood pressure screening, aerobic step test, hand/eye coordination and nutrition education.
- Williamson County EMS Commanders
- Tours of Emergency aircraft
- Round Rock Police Department- safety ID cards for children