Seton Medical Center Williamson will host Hands on Health from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 2.
This hands-on, family-fun event allows visitors to experience what goes on in the surgery room, get health screenings, donate blood, take a look inside a real helicopter and more hands-on activities.
Some featured activities include:
Mock Surgery & Cath Lab Tour
- Find out about the latest in surgical technologies and get your hands on the tools used in the OR and Cath Lab.
- Total hip and knee replacements
- Multispecialty, minimally invasive high definition cameras, monitors, and scopes
- Laparoscopy demonstrations
- Simulated Heart Catheterization
- Robotic Surgery Equipment
- 3D Imaging
- Pacemaker and ICD Showing
Health Screenings and Education
- Test your health and learn how to be healthy.
- Diabetic screening
- Blood pressure screenings
- Aerobic step test
- Hand/eye coordination with Physical Therapist
- Nutrition education