Foundation Communities is hosting a free Community Tax Center at the Round Rock Public Library from Jan. 21 to April 16.
Generally, free tax preparation is available for households earning less than $50,000 annually. See income requirements (PDF)
Walk ins only (no appointments at this location).
- 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 21
- 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 22
- 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. Monday and Thursday, Jan. 23 and 26
- 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, Jan. 30 to March 4
- 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, March 10 to April 14
- 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. Sunday, March 11 to April 16
Closed Monday Feb. 20, March 12 through 18 and Sunday, April 8
About Foundation Communities
Foundation Communities is a nonprofit organization providing service-enriched, high-quality affordable housing that enables families and individuals with low incomes to permanently improve their educational and economic standing.