Scott & White Healthcare and the American Cancer Society are looking for volunteers to participate in a cancer prevention study called Cancer Prevention Study-3.
Anyone between the ages of 30 and 65 who has never been diagnosed with cancer (not including basal or squamous cell skin cancer) and willing to make a 20 to 30 year commitment is asked to register to participate.
Schedule for Registration Events
Registeration is being held at Scott & White Round Rock Hospital on the following days:
- 7 to 11:30 a.m. and 2 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 4
- 7 to 11:30 a.m. and 2 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 5
- 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 7
Schedule an appointment
To schedule an appointment, visit cancerstudy.sw.org or call 1-888-604-5888.
Appointments take about 25 to 30 minutes. Participants will:
- Complete an online survey prior to the appointment
- Give a blood sample and be measured
- Read and sign a consent form
Take part in this historic opportunity to make a difference in the fight against cancer.