Share the love at the Round Rock Public Library's Valentine parties.
The parties, presented by the Youth Services Department, are designed for children ages 2 and up. Pre-registration is required. Sign up at the children's desk or call 512-218-3275.
Participants should bring:
- a finger food to share with everyone during the party;
- 24 valentines or treats to distribute in goodie bags for other children.
The party schedule is:
- Monday, Feb. 11, 7 p.m., Room C
- Tuesday, Feb. 12, 10 a.m., Room C
- Wednesday, Feb. 13, 10 a.m., Room C
- Thursday, Feb. 14, 10 a.m., Room C
The parties replace all children's programs Monday through Thursday, including Babytime. Regular programs resume Friday, Feb. 15, with a 9:30 a.m. Babytime and a 10:30 a.m. Toddlertime.