You turn 100 only once, so the City of Round Rock will celebrate its Centennial on April 27, in conjunction with the dedication of a new park plaza in southwest downtown adjacent to the Baca Center and McConico Building.
A concert, street party, custom car show (Sponsored by Atomic Garage) and 100-yard “Centennial” dash will highlight the event.
A free shuttle will be available from Micki Krebsbach Pool from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. | Shuttle route map
Schedule of events
11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Street Fair & Atomic Garage Car Show
Main Street from Mays Street to Sheppard Street
More than 100 businesses will be in Historic Downtown Round Rock with food, custom cars, concerts, crafts and more. | Download Map (PDF)
11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Prete Plaza Concert Series
Prete Plaza, 221 East Main Street
Enjoy music and children’s performances on our Main Street Plaza.
- 11 a.m. Willy Welch (children)
- 12 p.m. Leland Williams (country)
- 1 p.m. Magnificient 7 (jazz)
- 2 p.m. The Followthrough (Christian Rock)
- 3 p.m. Rick Steinburg and the Stonecastle Family Band (Americana)
- 3:30 p.m. Car Show Awards
4 p.m. Barbette 100 Yard Dash
McConico Building, 301 W. Bagdad St.
Honoring Vander Clyde "Barbette" Broadway, a Round Rock native who gained international fame as a trapeze artist who performed disguised as a woman.
To honor Barbette, come dash in costume or a funky outfit. Dress Fido up, too!
5 to 9 p.m. Centennial Concert
Centennial Plaza, 301 West Bagdad
- 5 p.m. Chris Castaneda Project
- 7 p.m. Carolyn Wonderland (pictured)
- 9 p.m. Dale Watson (pictured)
Download Concert Map (PDF)
Contact Kristin Brown at 512-218-5447 for more information about this event.