Utility Billing Office back at City Hall
The Utility Billing Office returned to City Hall on June 4. The move was necessitated by renovations to City Hall.
The City of Round Rock Utility Billing Office accepts payments for water/sewer/garbage only. Payments may be made by the following methods:
- Online payment is available for a $1.50 service charge.
- Call toll free 1-855-894-2392. Have your current bill and a credit card ready when you make the call. A $1.50 service charge applies.
- Regular mail should be sent to 221 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas, 78664.
- Lobby or walk-in is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, except some designated holidays.
- Drive-through located at City Hall on the corner of E. Bagdad Avenue and S. Shepard Street. The drive through is open from 8 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- 24 Hour walk-up depository located at City Hall at the drive through.
- Direct debit program will debit your bank account on your due date.
- Other payment options such as grocery stores, check cashing stores, etc. may have additional fees and processing delays of 3-5 business days, which could cause missed due dates.