Start by searching our catalog for the item you want. If we do not own it, you have the following choices to request an Interlibrary Loan:
- Search the Texas Group Catalog using the search box on this page and request the found item.
- Call 512-218-7000 for Interlibrary Loan help.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
Interlibrary Loan Requests
Interlibrary loan (ILL) is a program that allows us to share resources with other libraries in the United States. You must have a valid library card. See policies and restrictions below. This service is available to permanent Round Rock Library card holders only.
Interlibrary Loan Policies and Restrictions
You may request books, audio visual material, microfilm, or photocopies of journal articles. You must have a valid permanent Round Rock Public Library card, be at least 18 years old, and be a member in good standing.
- Interlibrary loan materials may not be renewed.
- You may have three active requests at one time. If you have already asked for 3 items, please do not make any more requests until you return one or more of your 3 items.
- We do not charge a fee for ILL services. Be advised that you may be charged postage fees by the lending library. The average cost is $3.00.
- Requests for items published within the last year, eBooks, or items located in foreign countries cannot be honored.