Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Lunch hour 1 p.m.)
Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Lunch hour 1 p.m.)
Administrative Office located on 2nd floor
Three meeting rooms of different sizes are available for all citizens at the Round Rock Public Library.
- Room A (80 people – available if Room C is not reserved)
- Room B (80 people – available if Room C is not reserved)
- Room C (160 people – comprised of Rooms A+B together)
Reservation Steps checklist:
- Read the room offerings and select a room
- Read the fee schedule
- Read the guidelines
- Check the schedule and availability
- Fill out and submit the reservation form below.
- You will receive a confirmation within 24 hours, Monday-Friday.
Things to bring with you to secure your reservation:
- Download the reservation form
- 501(c) (for non-profit organization)
- credit card, check, or cash
For further assistance, contact Terri Sides at 512-218-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.