Three meeting rooms of different sizes are available for all citizens at the Round Rock Public Library. Please read the room offerings and fee schedule for details. Reserving a room is on a first come, first served basis. Check room availability.
For more information, contact library staff at 218-7005.
Reservation Steps checklist:
- Read the room offerings and select a room
- Read the fee schedule
- Read the guidelines
- Check the schedule and availability
- Contact staff or fill out and submit the form below to file an online request or download the PDF.
- 501(c) (for non-profit organization)
- proof of residency
- credit card, check, or cash