Frequent or recurring reservations are not accepted. Meeting rooms are generally available throughout the year, pre-scheduled annual events such as the Library’s Mystery Nights in early April can limit availability to the public. There are Library events and programs where decorations are hung in the meeting rooms during year.
Monday – Friday,
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Lunch hour 1 p.m.)
Administrative Office located on 2nd floor
- Room A (80 people – available if Room C is not reserved)
- Room B (80 people – available if Room C is not reserved)
- Room C (160 people – comprised of Rooms A+B together)
- Read the room offerings and select a room
- Read the fee schedule
- Read the guidelines
- Check the schedule and availability
- You will receive a confirmation within 24-48 hours, Monday-Friday.
Requirements to secure reservations:
- Required forms(emailed after submitting reservation request)
- 501(c) (for non-profit organization)
- credit card, check, or cash
For further assistance, contact Terri Sides at 512-218-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.