Babytime is a program specially designed for babies and their parent/caregiver to encourage language development and learning.
Each week we explore a different theme through stories, rhymes, music, and play.
The stories, songs, and rhymes last approximately 15 minutes, then the fun moves to toys, parachute play, and bubbles to encourage social interaction.
- 9:30 a.m. Wednesdays for ages 12-18 months
- 9:30 a.m. Thursdays for ages 0 -12 months
- 9:30 a.m. Fridays for ages 12-18 months
*Please check our calendar for occasional changes, special programs, or cancellations.
- Babytime is best enjoyed as a one-on-one experience. Each caregiver should attend with only one baby, unless the caregiver is attending with a set of twins or triplets.
- Babies should attend according to their age group, as follows:
0- to 12-months old should attend Thursdays;
12- to 18-month olds should attend Wednesdays or Fridays.
For more information
Contact Virginia Hadley, 512.218.3279.