The Round Rock Public Library serves the entire Round Rock community, including our area students. From books to databases to programs for all ages, Round Rock Public Library believes that learning is for everyone. Our services for educators and homeschool families empower you and your students to achieve success.
The Youth Services Department welcomes clubs, classes, and other groups of visitors for research guidance and library tours. For group visits, please call the Children’s Desk at 512-218-3275.
Resources for Homeschool Families
- Homeschool Basics, How-to’s & Personal Stories
- Curriculum Planning
- For Children: Stories about other Homeschoolers
- Electronic Resources & Databases
- Education Laws in Texas
- Recommended websites for kids and teens
- Homework and research help at the Library
Services for Teachers and Educators
- Database access including professional material and/or material for student assignments
- Homework help for students
- Educational books, audiobooks and videos for children and teens
- Programs for youth of all ages
- Internet access
- Group visits and outreach events
- RRock Ready resources (RRISD Early Learning Community Initiative)
- Reference guidance and readers’ advisory services for teachers and students
Are your students working on a big assignment, project or research paper? Tell us about it! Assignment Alert lets the library know in advance when your students will need materials for class assignments. This helps us prepare for the needs of your students.
Please notify us of your upcoming assignments by filling out the Assignment Alert Form below: