The library has available 44 public access computers for use by members or guests. Printing costs $.10/page for black and white or color. Sessions on the first floor computers are 30 minutes and computers on the second floor are 90 minutes.
We check out laptops for use in-house for two hours and limit check out to one time per day. Members in good standing with a valid library card and a currently valid Texas drivers license may checkout laptops. The valid library card and Texas drivers license must be presented each time when checking out.
Chromebooks can be checked out for use outside the library. Chromebooks check out for one week with no renewals. Members in good standing with a valid library card and a currently valid Texas drivers license may checkout Chromebooks. The valid library card and Texas drivers license must be presented each time when checking out. Check out Chromebooks at the second floor reference desk.
Is the digital world passing you by?
Round Rock Public Library’s Tech Tutor program can help you navigate the internet, access free library resources, and master some communication fundamentals.
Appointments for one-on-one help can be made for Tuesdays, between 2 and 3 p.m. Pre-scheduled appointments only (must be scheduled by preceding Friday).
- Using/downloading items from Library databases and digital platforms (Overdrive, RB Digital) on your device
- Searching the internet
- Using the library’s online catalog
- Creating email accounts, attaching files
- Recommending sites for hobbies, information, self-instruction
- Getting started with Skype
- Getting started with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram