Summer Camps

All-Day Camps

Adaptive Camp (Youth and Teen)

This camp is for youth (ages 5-12 years old) with disabilities and teens (ages 13-21 years old) with disabilities. This program offers daily activities, each related to the weekly theme, including swimming, field trips, arts and crafts, sports, drama, cooking, group games and lots of fun. Youth camp ratio is 1 team member for every 4 campers; Teen camp ratio is 1 team member for every 5 campers; Campers must be able to function within this ratio.Adaptive

This camp operates Monday-Friday: 7:00am to 6:00pm at the Clay Madsen Recreation Center.

Payments for all-day camps must be made in full or agree to a monthly payment plan. If utilizing the monthly payment plan, 30% of all weeks you wish to register for is due at time of registration and the remaining 70% of each week will be due on the 10th of the month, one month in advance.

Counselor in Training (CIT)

During this weekly program teens will learn to be leaders and future counselors. Each teen participant must be able to commit to the development of their leadership skills while helping guide, instruct, and set up games and activities for the campers. CIT’s will also take part in special camp projects, field trips, college visits, community service, and more throughout the summer. CIT’s will learn what it’s like to be a counselor and have the skills and experience necessary for future employment and will also build relationships and enjoy a fun summer! For ages 13-15 years.CIT

The program operates Monday-Friday: 7:00am-6:00pm and rotates between Kinningham Park and the Old Settlers Association Tabernacle.

Payments for all-day camps must be made in full or agree to a monthly payment plan. If utilizing the monthly payment plan, 30% of all weeks you wish to register for is due at time of registration and the remaining 70% of each week will be due on the 10th of the month, one month in advance.

Duo Quest Camp

Allow your camper to experience two summer camps in one at this new summer camp. Every morning of the camp day campers will take part in an instructional class to fire up their mind and body. Each week is a specific instructional class and every week is different. After the instructional class, campers get to participate in our traditional day camp activities, such as: arts and crafts, sports, group games, field trips, swimming, and lots of fun. Come join the quest for a summer filled with friends, fun, excitement, and new memories. For ages 5-12 years

Camper will need a sack lunch and water bottle each day. Morning and afternoon snack will be provided. This camp operates Monday-Friday: 7:00am-6:00pm at the Heritage Carriage House.

Payments for all-day camps must be made in full or agree to a monthly payment plan. If utilizing the monthly payment plan, 30% of all weeks you wish to register for is due at time of registration and the remaining 70% of each week will be due on the 10th of the month, one month in advance.

Kapers and Kids/Rockin’ R

Don’t let another summer slide by in the blink of an eye, while your child does the same odl routine. At this camps each week is a new adventure! The campers will go on weekly field trips, as well as swimming and to various parks around the area. During the camp day they will also get to participate in indoor and outdoor games, sports, cooking projects, arts and crafts and much more. Come join us for a summer filled with friends, food, fun and memories. For ages 4-12 years.Kapers

Campers will need a sack lunch and water bottle each day. Morning and afternoon snack will be provided. These camps operate Monday-Friday: 7:00am-6:00pm. Kapers and Kids takes place at the Kinningham house. Rockin’ R takes place at the Old Settlers Association Tabernacle.

Payments for all-day camps must be made in full or agree to a monthly payment plan. If utilizing the monthly payment plan, 30% of all weeks you wish to register for is due at time of registration and the remaining 70% of each week will be due on the 10th of the month, IMG_0506one month in advance.

Sports Camps

Check out our great selection of Sports Camps to keep kids active all summer long!  Our sport camps provide children ages 3 and older with an opportunity to develop new skills and refine existing talents in basketball, soccer, skateboarding, tennis, volleyball and more.