The Flashlight Egg Hunt is SOLD OUT! For the safety and enjoyment of all, additional tickets will not be sold. The movies in the park featuring Smallfoot and our vendor midway is FREE and open to the public and does not require registration.
The Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department presents the annual Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt and Movie in the Park on Thursday, April 18, at the Old Settlers Park.
The sun has set and the moon shines bright; Join us for an egg hunt in the night.
A treat filled hunt ring waits for you; Eggs, Candy, Prizes and lots of fun too!
Bring your flashlight and a basket to fill; It’s so exciting you can’t sit still!
A few special prize eggs colored bright gold; Redeem it for a prize basket that you now hold!
We encourage fair play and friendliness too; So please hunt nicely, it’s the right thing to do!
You won’t want to miss so join in on the fun; Stay for a movie when the hunt is done!
Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your hunt time to check in.
- 6:30 p.m. Twilight Egg Hunt. Ages 0-4 years. Not quite as dark for our youngest hunters. Only one parent will be allowed in the hunt ring to assist. Parent must stay with hunter at all times.
- 7:30 p.m. Flashlight Parent Assisted Hunt #1. Ages 5 years and older (SOLD OUT). Only one parent will be allowed in the hunt ring to assist.
Recommended for our younger hunters. Parent must stay with hunter at all times.
- 8:00 p.m. Flashlight Parent Assisted Hunt #2. Ages 5 years and older. Only one parent will be allowed in the hunt ring to assist. Recommended for our younger hunters. Parent must stay with hunter at all times.
- 8:30 p.m. Flashlight Children Only Hunt. No parents allowed in the hunt ring. Recommended for our older hunters.
- 9:15 p.m. Movie in the Park will feature “Smallfoot.”
There will be no event day registration. Tickets are PRE-SALE and sell out quickly. NO ONSITE OR EVENT DAY REGISTRATION ALLOWED.
- $5 — Early registration (August 7 – April 14 unless sold out)
- $7 — Late registration (Begins – April 15 unless sold out)
Purchase your tickets online here:
6:30 p.m. Twilight Egg Hunt. Ages 0-4 years. (SOLD OUT)
7:30 p.m. Flashlight Parent Assisted Hunt #1. Ages 5 years and older. (SOLD OUT)
8:00 p.m. Flashlight Parent Assisted Hunt #2. Ages 5 years and older. (SOLD OUT)
8:30 p.m. Flashlight Children Only Hunt. (SOLD OUT)
Wristband Pick up
You may pick up your flashlight egg hunt wristband on April 17 from 12pm–10pm or April 18 from 5am–4pm at Clay Madsen Recreation Center.
Wristbands can also be picked up on event day at the event area starting at 5:30 p.m. When picking up your wrist bands, please bring your receipt.
- Arrive early to ensure you attend your scheduled hunt time. Reserve enough time for traffic and parking. If you miss your scheduled hunt time, we cannot allow you to hunt at another time.
- Please bring your own flashlight and basket to collect all of the goodies.
- Please help us in hosting a safe event, only one parent per registered child allowed in the hunt ring. All other family members need to wait outside the hunt ring.
- No strollers, wagons, push carts/toys or buggies allowed in the hunt ring. You will be able to park them alongside the hunt ring area.
- Do not leave valuables as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please be aware, it is dark in the park at night time. The hunt ring is fenced in, however if you feel your child may get scared, please sign them up for the most appropriate hunt.
- Parents and Guardians please remember this is a hunt for the children and youth to enjoy. Not a competition for you, encourage safety and fair play.
- Please leave the family pet at home.