For more information about the Sertoma July 4th Parade, visit www.roundrocktexas.gov/parade.
The parade will kick off at Mays Crossing, proceed down Mays Street and end at Sunset Drive.Parade
Parade Parking & Street Closures
From East of Mays St / North of U.S. 79:
Mays Street closed at U.S. 79. Enter downtown from Georgetown St.
From East of Mays St. / South of Gattis School Rd.:
Mays Street closed at Mays Crossing. Enter Downtown from Burnet St.
From West of Mays St.:
Mays Street closed between Mays Crossing and U.S. 79. Enter downtown from Round Rock Avenue or McNeil Rd. Sunset Dr. and Mays Crossing Dr. will be open ONLY for parade participants.
Public parking during parade available at following locations:
– City Hall Parking Garage (S. Lampasas / E. Bagdad)
– Public lot at E. Liberty / N. Lampasas
– Round Rock Public Library (E. Liberty / N. Sheppard St.)
– Public lot at N. Sheppard St. / E. Liberty
– City Transit Center (W. Bagdad Ave.)
– Centennial Plaza (S. Brown St. / McNeil Rd.)
– Allen R. Baca Senior Center (W. Bagdad Ave.)
– On-street parking along most streets from West of Mays Street