This new program addresses Council’s goal of repair and upgrade of neighborhood infrastructure (streets, sidewalks, utilities, fences and streetscapes).
Staining and sealing your wood fence can protect the beauty and value of your home. Even if your fence is weathered and covered by gray oxidation and mold. It can be restored to its original finish and then stained and sealed. Making it look beautiful for years to come. The average cost to clean and stain can cost a homeowner between $800 and $1,000 to hire a professional.
You can borrow the kit at no cost!
The kit contains a pressure washer and paint sprayer.
About the program
- The Fence Staining Kit is available to reserve for residents of incorporated Round Rock (Sorry no MUD’s or ETJ use at this time).
- The kit can be borrowed for two weeks and then must be returned.
- There is NO charge for the use of the equipment.
- Verify (via HOA website or community manager) an approved color choice before purchasing a stain if you live in an HOA.
- Only non oil based stains may be used in the city sprayer.
- The program is for use on fences only. It is not to be used to paint the inside or outside of a home.
Please note that the fence must be in good enough condition (no broken, severely deteriorated or missing pickets) and conforms with City ordinances to stain.
To use the equipment contact the City of Round Rock Neighborhood Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the scheduler below to check availability and request a reservation.