The City of Round Planning and Development Services Department provides information on active and closed solicitations for department-sponsored projects.
The City may periodically update the documents herein without notice. It is the responsibility of the Bidder/Respondent to visit this site and check for updates.
Request for Qualifications/Proposals:
- Project Description: Competitive Sealed Proposal to select a prime contractor for relocation and stabilization of historic stone building.
- Pre-Proposal Meeting: 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 14, 2017
at the project site, 901 Round Rock Avenue, Round Rock, TX 78681
- Proposals Due: 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, December 5, 2017 (formerly November 28, 2017)
- Proposal Opening: 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, December 5, 2017 (formerly November 28, 2017)
at the City Council Chambers, 221 E. Main Street, Round Rock TX 78664
- City Liason:
Principal Planner Joelle Jordan, email@example.com, 512-218-5422
- Contact for project information (Architexas):
Project Manager Christopher Collins, firstname.lastname@example.org, 512-444-4220
Senior Principal Stanley Graves, email@example.com, 512-444-4220
- Proposal Documents: (also available at planroom.millerids.com)
Notice to Proposers
11/17/17 – Addendum #1
11/21/17 – Addendum #2