Spring Household Hazardous Waste Saturday Collection

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Easily and safely dispose of leftover paint, pesticides, fertilizers, and other household chemicals during the annual Spring HHW Saturday Collection. Many common household products contain hazardous chemicals that are ignitable, corrosive, toxic and/or reactive. These chemicals can have adverse effects on people, animals, plants and fish; therefore they require special care when being disposed of and should never be poured down the drain, on the ground, into storm sewers or put out with the trash.

When:  Saturday, April 18, 2020
    8 a.m. to noon (weather permitting)

Where: Recycling Center (310 Deepwood Drive)

What you need to bring:

  • Valid driver’s license
  • Residents:  Recent City of Round Rock water bill
  • Voucher Participants: Valid HHW Voucher
  • Non-residents:  $40 per car, cash or check payments accepted


Please follow these guidelines to help keep the wait time to a minimum.  
  • Seal containers and group together in boxes (please no bags)
  • Items should be easily accessible for staff
  • Do not mix or consolidate products. Incompatible products might react, ignite, or explode.
  • If possible, keep products in original containers with labels intact.
  • Please label unmarked containers if contents are known.
  • Limit materials to no more than 25 gallons.
  • Remain in your vehicle and a member of our staff will assist you.


Wastewater_Checkmark Acceptable Items

Back to top

Wastewater_DoNotDoSign Unacceptable Items

  • Bullets & Live Ammunition
  • Contractor or Business Waste
  • Explosives, Fireworks & Flares
  • Gas Cylinders
  • Medical Waste
  • Radioactive Materials
  • Sharps
  • Tires
  • Trash
  • 30 or 50 Gallon Drums of Materials

For a complete list of items accepted daily, please visit the Recycling Center page.

Monthly HHW collection events are held on the first Wednesday of every month from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Recycling Center.

Spring Clean Up Week  Monthly HHW Collection Recycling Center

Back to top

HHW Voucher Program

Out-of-city residents located in the City of Georgetown, Fern Bluff MUD, or Brushy Creek MUD can participate in City of Round Rock HHW Collection Events with a valid voucher. See City of Georgetown, Brushy Creek MUD or Fern Bluff MUD for information on how to obtain a voucher.

Recycling Center
Open Daily 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
310 Deepwood Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78681
Phone: 512-218-5554 | Fax: 512-341-3359
Email:  kkuenstler@roundrocktexas.gov