Bring your leftover paint, pesticides, fertilizers and other chemicals to the Recycling Center, 310 Deepwood Drive, between 8 a.m. and noon Saturday, April 13, 2019. We accept only residential waste in quantities of 25 gallons or less.
What you need to bring
- Valid driver’s license
- City of Round Rock residents: Current City water bill as proof of residency
- Brushy Creek MUD and Fern Bluff MUD residents: Valid HHW Voucher
- Non-residents: $40 per car, cash or check payments accepted
- Aerosol cans
- Automotive products
- Household cleaners
- Polishes, varnishes
- Pool chemicals
- Smoke detectors
Materials NOT ACCEPTED
- Bullets, live ammunition
- Contractor or business waste
- Containers larger than 5 gallons
- Explosives, fireworks, flares
- Gas cylinders
- Medical waste
- Radioactive materials
For a complete list of items accepted daily, please visit the Recycling Center page.
Household hazardous waste collection events are held on the first Wednesday of every month from 3 to 6 p.m. at the Recycling Center.
The Voucher Program is for out of city residents located in the Fern Bluff or Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District (MUD). These residents can participate in the City’s HHW Collection Events upon presentation of a valid voucher. If you are a resident of either of these two MUD’s, select the appropriate link below for information on how to obtain a voucher.