City utility bills include water, wastewater (sewer), garbage, recycling and stormwater drainage fees. Payments can be made by the following methods:
- Auto-Pay – Avoid late fees and never forget to make a payment by enrolling in the City’s Direct Draft Program. You can choose to have the payment drafted from your checking account or credit card.
- Online Payment – Make a one-time payment. $1.50 transaction fee applies.
- 24 Hour Deposit Box – located by the drive-thru at City Hall
- Lobby or Walk-in – located at City Hall – during normal business hours
- Drive-Thru – located at City Hall on the corner of E. Bagdad Avenue and S. Shepard Street – during normal business hours
- Regular Mail addressed to Utility Billing, 221 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas, 78664
- Toll Free 1-855-894-2392 – Please have your current bill and credit card ready. A $1.50 convenience fee applies.
- Other payment options such as grocery stores, check cashing stores, etc. may have additional fees and processing delays of 3-5 business days, which could cause missed due dates. The City does not recommend using these services as they may result in an interruption in your water service.
Utility Billing (located on the first floor of City Hall)
221 E. Main Street
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-218-5460 | Fax: 512-218-5463