The Utility Billing office will be closed for system upgrades on March 1st, 2nd and 5th.
Important changes are coming March 2018
- A new online portal and mobile app will be available to make online payments, view usage and more beginning March 6th. More details coming soon!
- The City Hall drive-thru window will close permanently after March 30th. The drop-box will remain accessible at the drive-thru location.
City utility bills include water, wastewater (sewer), garbage, recycling and stormwater drainage fees. Payments can be made by the following methods:
- Auto-Pay – Avoid late fees and never forget to make a payment by enrolling in the City’s Direct Draft Program. You can choose to have the payment drafted from your checking account.
- Online Payment – Make a one-time payment. $1.50 transaction fee applies.
- 24 Hour Deposit Box – located by the drive-thru at City Hall
- Lobby or Walk-in – located at City Hall – during normal business hours
- Drive-Thru – CLOSING after March 30, 2018 – located at City Hall on the corner of E. Bagdad Avenue and S. Shepard Street – during normal business hours
- Regular Mail addressed to Utility Billing, 221 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas, 78664
- Toll Free 1-855-894-2392 – Please have your current bill and credit card ready. A $1.50 convenience fee applies.
- Other payment options such as grocery stores, check cashing stores, etc. may have additional fees and processing delays of 3-5 business days, which could cause missed due dates. The City does not recommend using these services as they may result in an interruption in your water service.
Utility Billing (located on the first floor of City Hall)
221 E. Main Street
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-218-5460 | Fax: 512-218-5463