We really hate to throw cold water on the launch of our new utility billing portal, but RRTXWater.com isn’t quite ready to go. We’re hard at work ironing out a few, final wrinkles. In the meantime, here’s how you can pay your bill:
- Phone – Call the toll-free number at 1-855-894-2392. There is no longer a transaction fee for paying with a credit or debit card. You’ll need your new account number to complete the transaction. Call 512-218-5460 to obtain your new number, or use your old account number to locate your new one online through our New Account Number Search. If you received your current bill after March 6, your new account number will be located at the top of your bill.
- Direct Bank Draft – These payments will continue to be processed. If this is how you paid previously, you’re good to go.
- Online Banking – Update your online bill pay system with your new account number. You can find your old account number to locate your new one online through our New Account Number Search, or if you’ve received your current bill after March 6, you can find it located at the top of your bill.
- 24 Hour Deposit Boxes – Located by the corner of Bagdad Avenue and Sheppard Street at City Hall, 221 E. Main Street. Check or money orders only. NOTE: The staffed drive-through window will close permanently at 5 p.m. March 30.
- Lobby or Walk-in – Located at City Hall, 221 E. Main Street, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Cash payments are accepted.
- Regular Mail – Mail to Utility Billing, 221 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas, 78664.
Because of the City’s commitment to working with customers through this transition, the City is suspending late fees and disconnects for the month of March. The City will resume regular practices on late fees and disconnects for non-payment beginning April 1.