Do you have concerns about your baby or toddler, but aren’t sure if formal intervention is needed?
Bring your child and your concerns to this free come-and-go event.
Arrive when you can. Chat one-on-one with specialists, with no obligation or pressure. Explore our fun toys with your child between chats.
Our confirmed specialists include:
- Speech Language Pathologist Ann Cichanowski M.S.CCC-SLP from Bluebonnet Trails Early Childhood Intervention Services
- A pediatrician from Baylor Scott and White
- KidSight vision screening (with support for families needing follow-up care)
- A Preschool Coordinator from Round Rock Independent School District to help identify kids who qualify for free prekindergarten services
- A special education coordinator from Round Rock ISD to help identify kids who may qualify for special education services
- A dietitian from Williamson County WIC services
- Youth Services Librarians to support early literacy
- Staff from Wonders and Worries who help children cope with parental illness
- Staff from LifeSteps Council on Alcohol and Drugs who support pregnant women and families with kids under 18 months navigate early parenting challenges
This program is an extension of our Family Place Libraries program, and a joint project with other certified Family Place Libraries in Central Texas.
Questions? Please contact Andrea Warkentin, 512-218-7011.