November 18 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Downtown Round Rock – Beaujolais Nights: jazz and wine uncorked
The event will feature: The 2021 Georges Duboeuf – Georges Dubouef Export Director/Brand Ambassador; and Dannie Simross, Texas State Manager Quintessential Wines, Napa, California. Vaudeville-styled amenities include a Band: The Copa Kings with a Dance Floor, a French Movie, Face Painter, Balloon Artist, Mime artist, Stilt Walker, Juggler, Magician, Caricature Artist, Plein Air Round Rock painters, a Snow Globe, and Local Arts Groups!
Downtown portion of this event is free and open to the public.
$500 per table (8) or $75 per person.
Adult only – 21 years and older.
A Reserved Table and Area at Prete Plaza with a special catered buffet provided by Bow Ties to Blue Jeans with Chef Vikki Bowen. Generous amounts of the 2021 Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau from Victory Wine Group and your favorite jazz band with a dance floor featuring The Copa Kings.
- Mushroom, Ham, Gruyére Quiche Bites
- Turkey and Cranberry Baguette Tea Sandwiches
- Watermelon – Basil, Goat Cheese, Bacon Skewer
- Smoked Salmon and Caper Bruschetta
- Watermelon Cake (display only for cubed meats)
- Ham and Roasted Turkey Cubes with forked picks
- Spiced Apple Swedish Meatballs
- Pesto Tortellini Skewers
- Mozzarella Balls; pepperoni, feta olive, basil, grape tomato
- Dark Chocolate Brownies Ganache with Fresh Strawberry
- Frosted Mini Pumpkin Muffin
- Lemon Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
A global celebration of the opening and tasting of the George Dubeouf Beaujolais Nouveau!
It’s a global celebration in the name of wine; it’s Round Rock’s Beaujolais Nights! Partaking in the tradition nearly 70 years old, Round Rock will crack open the first bottles from this year’s Beaujolais Nouveau harvest at the same time as the rest of the world – on the Third Thursday of November. This night of fun is gratuit, that’s French for free!
For further information on Beaujolais Nights in Round Rock, please contact us at: email@example.com