The Round Rock Public Library and Austin SCORE will be offering a series of free workshops for entrepreneurs and small business owners on Fridays from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m., Jan. 17 through Feb. 28. SCORE is a nonprofit dedicated to helping small businesses and entrepreneurs start, develop and maintain their businesses.
These free timely workshops, presented by recognized experts and practitioners, will cover a variety of issues facing small business owners and entrepreneurs including finances, marketing, and strategic planning.
Join us on Jan. 31 for Create Your In-Demand Brand, presented by Tiffany Scott. Do you want to be known as the #1 AUTHORITY in your field? Imagine attracting high-end clients, charging exactly what you’re worth and being sought after in your industry! Sound too good to be true?
With the right brand you can have all those things and more. Did you know that the wrong brand can repel clients and cause you to lose business? You are your brand, weak or strong. Everyone has a brand. Is your brand reflecting the true you? Does this sound like you?
- You struggle with how to market yourself.
- You don’t know how to make your messaging clear and enticing.
- You want to stand out from the crowd, but you’re not sure how.
- You’re frustrated that all your hard work still isn’t paying off.
- You keep hearing about how branding is important, but you don’t really understand why.
At this workshop you will:
- Learn how to create messaging that engages and entices your perfect client.
- Discover why your uniqueness is your secret sauce.
- Know how to clearly message what you do.
- Stand out from your competition.
- How to attract high caliber clients.
- Walk away with actionable steps for branding AND growing your business.
Be ready to be engaged, educated and inspired. You will leave with practical actions that you can implement for your marketing and branding to grow your business straight away.
About the presenter
Tiffany Scott has been branding businesses across the globe for over 15 years in the lifestyle, fashion, and the sporting arena. From her home country Australia, she’s worked with international renown brands such as Speedo. Recently relocated from LA, Tiffany is the founder of YouMeShe Collective and helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs and business owners who want to live a life with impact to create In-Demand brands. Tiffany’s strength is identifying and fostering the DNA of businesses. That has become her super power. Once the secret sauce of “who we are, where we came from and where we want to go” is determined, revenue and financial success became an unavoidable byproduct. The common factor? Everything she does is with soul.