The Round Rock Public Library and Austin SCORE will be offering a series of free workshops for entrepreneurs and small business owners on Fridays from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m., through October 26. SCORE is a nonprofit dedicated to helping small businesses and entrepreneurs start, develop and maintain their businesses.
These free timely workshops, presented by recognized experts and practitioners, will cover a variety of issues facing small business owners and entrepreneurs including finances, marketing, and strategic planning.
Join us on Friday, Sept. 21 for Digital Marketing Made Easy! Are you overwhelmed with the possibilities and the workload of implementing Digital Marketing? At this workshop, we will boil it down to the basics, so you can learn what it can do for your business and have a starting place. This workshop covers:
- An overview of the Digital Marketing Universe. (Web site, social media, pay per click, email campaigns, SEO, Google Analytics)
- Key to success: Before you begin—set goals and define brand
- Why is digital marketing more like a science than traditional marketing?
- Quick look at a sample digital marketing plan
- Is your web site ready because all digital media will be directed here.
- Starting budget—there is good news here!
- Which tools should you choose (Two to three)? Which one depends on who you are and what your business is
- Implementation of your plan.
- Measurement and Optimization. How did your science experiment turn out?
- Go it alone, get coaching, or hire out depending on time available, budget, and your personal interest in developing this skill
Download schedule to see other workshops.
About the Presenter
Kathy Schwartz has a branding and digital marketing company based in Austin and Houston: KMS Communications LLC. She also coaches clients. Before that, she owned a small business for almost a decade. Kathy was a business professor at Austin Community College and their Marketing Director, and was Vice President of Strategy and Branding for a local Fin Tech.