The Round Rock Public Library is hosting a Book Character Pumpkin Decorating Contest that begins on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 and lasts through noon on Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
Decorate a pumpkin (or gourd) as a book character or with a literary theme and drop it off at the Round Rock Public Library children’s desk for display from October 24 – October 31. Library staff will vote for the best literary pumpkins on Wednesday, October 31, 2018. The winners will receive a Barnes and Noble gift card!
- The library cannot accept carved pumpkin submissions. Only painted and/or decorated whole pumpkin submissions may be entered into the contest.
- Submissions will not be accepted before Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 9 am.
- All contest submissions must be accompanied by a Pumpkin Entry Form – 2018.
- Contest submissions must be turned into library staff by Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at noon. Late pumpkin submissions will not be accepted.
- One winner will be chosen from each of the following age categories: young kids (ages 7 and under) & tweens (ages 8-12).
- All pumpkins must be picked up by noon Thursday, November 1, 2018. Pumpkins that are not picked up by this time will be disposed of.
For more information, please contact Amy German, (512) 218-7034.