- This event has passed.
Capital Improvements Advisory Committee Meeting
May 5, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
The Capital Improvements Advisory Committee (CIAC) serves in advisory capacity to the City Council regarding long-term growth issues. Agendas, Minutes & Video are posted at Round Rock Replay (click the Archives tab for meetings prior to February 2013).
- View the CIAC meeting agenda
- Watch meetings online during or after the meeting.
- View agendas for all City meetings.
- See past agendas and minutes in our Round Rock Replay archives.
Beginning May 6, 2021 those members of the public wishing to speak for Citizen Communication or a public hearing must attend the meeting in person. As always, all members of the public may watch all public meetings live online at roundrocktexas.gov/replay or roundrocktexas.gov/tv, as well as on Spectrum channel 10 and U-Verse channel 99.
Beginning April 1, 2020 and continuing until further notice, the City will be using videoconferencing (powered by Zoom) for public meetings that are subject to the Open Meetings Act, in order to advance the public health goal of limiting face-to-face meetings (also called “social distancing”). Members of the public may choose to appear in person or speak via Zoom videoconferencing for Citizen Communication or a public hearing (if one appears on the agenda).
To register to speak at this meeting via Zoom, please use the registration link below and provide your name, address, phone number and email, as well as the agenda item number you wish to speak on. Please note that the 3-minute time limit to speak is still in effect and will be enforced.
- Those wishing to register to speak via Zoom videoconferencing at the meeting may do so by using this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_TGx-tghORM2nXvMovyf9DQ
- If you wish to attend in person there is no advance registration needed – simply arrive early and complete a comment card located at the back of the Chambers and turn it in to the City Clerk prior to start of the meeting. This registration is to speak only. Do not register on Zoom to watch the meeting, please see above on how to watch the meeting online and on TV.
- More detailed information on City of Round Rock public meetings as it relates to COVID-19 can be accessed here.
As always, all members of the public may watch all public meetings live online at roundrocktexas.gov/replay or roundrocktexas.gov/tv, as well as on Spectrum channel 10 and U-Verse channel 99. Please do not register to simply watch the meeting.