Get to know Capital IDEA, a non-profit offering free financial aid for your education. We can help you earn the right community college degree or certifications to get you started in a great career—free to you!
Come and learn more at a CareerUp Information Session, Wednesday, Aug. 21, 6:30 p.m., Round Rock Public Library, Meeting Room B.
Check to see if you qualify:
- Must be 18 years or older (no maximum age)
- Have a GED or High School diploma (high school seniors may start their application prior to graduation)
- Do not have a college degree already
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Qualify as low-income (income chart available on Capital Idea’s web site)
For more information, visit Capital IDEA’s web site.