Get to know Capital IDEA, a non-profit offering free financial aid for your education. We can help you earn the right community college degree or certifications to get you started in a great career—free to you!
In doing our part for responsible social distancing, our team has been hard at work to create a new Temporary Application Process. Every step can now be done online — from application to acceptance! We’ve provided instructional videos to help you along the way, and we’re also here in person, available to you by phone and email. In short, we’re ready to do whatever we can to make this path as simple as possible for you.
Check to see if you qualify:
- Must be 18 years or older (no maximum age)
- Have a GED or High School diploma (high school seniors may start their application prior to graduation)
- Do not have a college degree already
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Qualify as low-income (income chart available on Capital Idea’s web site)
For more information, visit Capital IDEA’s web site.