Foundation Communities is hosting a free Community Tax Center at the Round Rock Public Library from Jan. 22 to April 15. Generally, free income tax preparation is available for households earning less than $55,000 annually. If there are more than four people in your household, then your income eligibility increases by $5,000 for each additional family member.
To make an appointment
- Call 877-541-7905 between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. After language prompt, select option 1; OR
- Call 512-610-7374 Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If no one answers, leave a message.
- You can also make an appointment online.
- 4 to 8 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday
- Fridays and Sundays
- February 17 (Presidents Day)
- March 14-21 (Spring Break)
About Foundation Communities
Foundation Communities is a nonprofit organization providing service-enriched, high-quality affordable housing that enables families and individuals with low incomes to permanently improve their educational and economic standing. Each tax season, Foundation Communities operates several Community Tax Center locations in Central Texas.
For more information
Please contact Foundation Communities, 512-610-7374.