- This event has passed.
Half-Day Statewide Economic Development Workshop
October 13, 2021 @ 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
The State of Texas provides a number of local economic Development programs for Texas communities. The Data Analysis and Transparency Division (DAT) provides detailed information about these programs, serving as a turnkey information source for improving government efficiency and achieving economic growth.
Currently, this presentation is planned to be in-person at each site and streamed live to all interested persons locally and across Texas. The presentation may be changed to being exclusively a webinar presentation depending on the status of COVID-19 cases.
- Chapter 311 Tax Increment Reinvestment Zones
- Chapter 312 Abatements
- Chapter 313 Value Limitation Agreements
- Chapter 380-381 Economic Development Agreements
- Type A & B Economic Development Corporations (EDCs)
- Hotel Occupancy Taxes, Municipal Development Districts
- Districts (MDDs); Public Improvement Districts (PIDs)