Hop into your costumes and bring treats to share – the Round Rock Public Library is throwing a Halloween bash!
Children (ages 18 months and older) and their adults are invited to enjoy stories, songs, treats, and Halloween fun. The party format will be:
- A large-group storytime with Youth Services librarians, featuring Halloween stories and songs
- A treat exchange* with children placing treats into bags (participating children may take home a bag of treats at the end of the party)
- Snacks and dancing time, featuring finger foods supplied by the families who attend**
There will be three identical parties. Please register for one date beginning Oct. 15:
- 6:30 p.m., Monday, October 28
- 10 a.m. Tuesday, October 29
- 10 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30
Online registration is required to ensure there is enough space for everyone. Preregister each individual child who will be participating in the treat exchange.*
One fun part of the program is a reverse trick-or-treat activity. Participating kids need to preregister, and come with 24 treats to distribute into treat bags. Suggested treat ideas include individual wrapped candies, pencils, stickers, or other kid-friendly treasures. Participating kids may each take home one bag at the end of the party.
Families are encouraged to bring a plate of finger-friendly snacks that will be consumed during the party. Suggested snack ideas include fruit, cookies, chips, or muffins. Be aware that some party foods may contain allergens. Please label foods containing nut products.
Thank you to Texas Roadhouse for bringing special guest, Andy the Armadillo, and for sponsoring this event.