Concerned about your kidney health? Join us for a Kidney Smart class, from 1:30 to 3 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 12 at the Round Rock Public Library. This class is free, and all are welcome to attend. Class is held in the Literacy Room, 2nd Floor.
In this 90-minute class, you will learn:
- How to create an action plan to manage your health
- What causes kidney disease and how to delay its progression
- What diet resources can help you manage your diet and cook a variety of meals
- Why continuing to work may keep you happier and healthier
- How insurance counselors can help you navigate coverage or financial questions
To register for this free class, visit KidneySmart.org/Class or call 888-MY-KIDNEY (888-695-4363).