Concerned about your kidney health? Join us for a Kidney Smart class, from 1:30 to 3 p.m., on the second Tuesday of each month at the Round Rock Public Library. This class is free, and all are welcome to attend. Class is held in the Literacy Room, 2nd Floor.
In this 90-minute class, you will learn:
- How to create an action plan to manage your health
- What causes kidney disease and how to delay its progression
- What diet resources can help you manage your diet and cook a variety of meals
- Why continuing to work may keep you happier and healthier
- How insurance counselors can help you navigate coverage or financial questions
To register for this free class, visit KidneySmart.org/Class or call 888-MY-KIDNEY (888-695-4363).