Become a Microsoft Excel “guru” by attending this FREE full-day class Saturday, July 27, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Round Rock Public Library, Computer Lab, first floor.
Learn the top 10 most-used worksheet functions, and get a foundation to advance your skills for cleaning, formatting, and charting data. Learn spreadsheet skills that will make you more agile, more productive, and more effective.
After this course, you will be well-prepared with essential skills that you can put to use immediately and become a sought-after guru to help anyone with their projects.
- Basic knowledge of PCs (mouse movement, keyboard layout, locating things on the screen). Sorry, no Macs will be discussed!
- No open containers or food allowed in the library computer lab.
Who this course is for
College or High school students, office professionals, small-business owners, community volunteers, or anyone who needs to learn about Microsoft Excel as a spreadsheet application.
What to bring with you to the class
- Your desire to learn and advance your computer skills.
- A USB thumb drive to copy the working workbook to take home with you.
- Paper and pen to take notes if you so desire.
For more information
Contact Julie Chapa, 512-218-7014.