The Planning and Zoning Commission (P&Z) is a nine-member citizen panel that reviews land development applications, including all subdivision plats within the city limits. It also makes a recommendation to the City Council for or against the adoption of all zoning and rezoning applications. The Planning and Zoning Commission meets approximately every 2-3 weeks.
Submittals for this meeting are due by noon, January 5, 2021.
- View the Planning & Zoning Commission Agenda
- Agendas, minutes and meeting videos available at Round Rock Replay
- Public notices are posted at www.roundrocktexas.gov/notices. Notices for citywide issues (rather than specific projects) will appear in the table, but not in the map.
Beginning April 1 and continuing until further notice, the City will be using videoconferencing (powered by Zoom) for public meetings that are subject to the Open Meetings Act, in order to advance the public health goal of limiting face-to-face meetings (also called “social distancing”). Some members of the Commission will be present in the City Council chambers for the meeting, while others will attend via videoconferencing. Members of the public may choose to appear in person or speak via Zoom videoconferencing for Citizen Communication or a public hearing (if one appears on the agenda).
To register to speak at this meeting via Zoom, please use the registration link below and provide your name, address, phone number and email, as well as the agenda item number you wish to speak on. Please note that the 3-minute time limit to speak is still in effect and will be enforced.
- Those wishing to register to speak via Zoom videoconferencing at the meeting may do so by using this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nSBvFJi4Q_GeVq6A8CyvFg
- If you wish to attend in person there is no advance registration needed – simply arrive early and complete a comment card located at the back of the Chambers and turn it in to the City Clerk’s desk prior to start of the meeting. This registration is to speak only. Do not register on Zoom to watch the meeting, please see above on how to watch the meeting online and on TV.
- More detailed information on City of Round Rock public meetings as it relates to COVID-19 can be accessed here.
As always, all members of the public may watch all public meetings live online at roundrocktexas.gov/replay or roundrocktexas.gov/tv, as well as on Spectrum channel 10 and U-Verse channel 99. Please do not register to simply watch the meeting.