- This event has passed.
Rain Barrel Sale
September 15 – September 19
Save over 40% on a new 50-gallon rain barrel!
Sale ends September 19 SOLD OUT
The City’s Water Conservation Program is having a rain barrel pre-sale. Order online now and then pick up your barrels on October 2.
Rain barrels are being sold at a discounted price (40% off retail price)! Order online now through Sep. 19!
Benefits of Rainwater:
- Better for plants than treated water
- Reduces/prevents soil erosion
- Helps conserve our drinking water supply
- City of Round Rock water customers are also eligible for a rebate.
Color = Black
Capacity = 50 gallons
Cost = $77.50 each
Barrels can be ordered online until Sep. 19.
Collecting rainwater is a great way to conserve water and help your plants!
How to Purchase:
– Order Online: rainbarrelprogram.org/roundrock (Last day to order is Sep. 19)
– Pick-up Date: Saturday, Oct. 2 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. (expect email with pick-up details)
– Pick-up Location: Utilities & Transportation – Bob Bennett Building at 3400 Sunrise Rd, Round Rock, TX 78665
The barrels are compact enough to fit in most every car’s backseat or cargo space, so no need to worry about having a truck or trailer (unless you’re purchasing more than two!) Find all the barrel details on the order page.
You know what goes good with rainwater?? Native plants! We are having a Native Plant sale of Grow n Go Boxes too. Pre-order some new plants to beautify your yard and put that rainwater to great use! Find details on the Events Page.