Rain Barrel Sale
August 29 – October 16
Save over 40% on a new 50-gallon Rain Barrel!
The City’s Water Conservation Program is selling rain barrels for 40% off retail price to help you have a ready supply of FREE water for your garden, plants, and lawn!
There is no limit to how many barrels you can purchase.
Additional Savings! In-City residents (pay a CORR water bill) are eligible for CORR rebates, including $25 back on your already discounted rain barrel and 50% of the cost of other materials for your rainwater collection system!
Pre-Order online now thru October 16 (or until supplies last)!
Benefits of Rainwater:
- It’s Free! Use less of the water you pay for and more of the water that’s free!
- Better for plants than treated water
- Reduces/prevents soil erosion
- Helps conserve our drinking water supply
Don’t miss out! It’s a huge discount!
Pre-Order online August 29 – October 16 (or until supplies last)
How to Purchase:
- Pre-order: rainbarrelprogram.org/roundrock (Purchase as many as you want!)
- Pick-up Date: Friday, October 28, 2022 (an email with pick-up details will be sent)
- Pick-up Location: City of Round Rock Utilities & Transportation – Bob Bennett Building at 3400 Sunrise Rd, Round Rock, TX 78665
* Order confirmation and pick-up procedures will be sent via email, so please use an email address that you check frequently.
The barrels are compact enough to fit in most vehicle backseats or cargo space, so no need to worry about having a truck or trailer (unless you’re purchasing more than two!) Find all the barrel details on the order page.
Rainwater collection equipment is eligible for rebates, from the City of Round Rock, if you are a direct water customer of the City of Round Rock.